Please note that the information below is subject to change with the need to revise
according to the latest COVID-19 conditions and regulations.
Trinity Preschool is preparing to open its doors for the 2020-2021 school year on September 8th and 9th, 2020, for Student Orientation. The reopening plan has been developed and reviewed by the administration, faculty, and the School Board. These guidelines and procedures are in compliance with the NY State Education Department, SORIS (State Office for Religious and Independent Schools) and the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
A return to school will look different. Trinity Preschool’s students and staff, as well as families, will need to be flexible with an understanding that the priority of protecting the health of everyone may require changes in procedures, sometimes with minimal notice. The classroom/school is an extension of your family, and therefore, cooperation and understanding is needed. Please note that these guidelines and procedures are subject to change with the need to revise according to latest COVID-19 conditions and regulations.
Re-Opening of School Facilities:
- There will be staggered arrival and dismissal times to alleviate congestion of students. There will also be a different exit point.
- Only one parent or caregiver should come in to pick-up or drop off their child, staying 6 feet apart as they walk down the path and hallway.
- All air conditioner filters have been cleaned.
- At least one classroom window will be left open while the air conditioner is on. Otherwise all windows will be open as weather permits.
- The Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 classes will remain in their own cohorts.
- Students will have snack/lunch in their classrooms.