Welcome back to worship! The following are general guidelines for worship services
- Although we occasionally worship outside in the parking lot, most of the time we are inside the sanctuary.
- We no longer require the use of masks inside our building. Masks are, however, available at the entrance for those who prefer them. In addition, we respect each person's preferences with regard to physical touching--shaking hands, hugging, etc).
- Holy Communion is celebrated on the first and third Sundays of each month. The pastor(s) and communion assistants use hand sanitizer just before distribution of communion elements.
- Everyone will come forward in a single line down the center aisle, receive the bread and wine from the servers, and make a circle back to their seat. Wine for Holy Communion will be served in small individual cups (no intinction or common cup). The small plastic cups may then be returned in the basket at either side aisle as you return to your seat.
- As an alternative for those who prefer, pre-packaged units of Holy Communion elements containing both bread and wine are available on either side
- Child Care - We have a professionally staffed nursery room to provide child care during the service. Our nursery follows specific Covid precautions. Read more
- Children's Church is available for children 5-11. Please sign in your children at the welcome table in the fellowship hall at the start of the service. After worship concludes during the service, your children will be escorted downstairs to class. Please come pick them up downstairs shortly after service ends.
Thank you for your forbearance as we seek to protect everyone's health and safety, be models of "What Would Jesus Do?"