Welcome back to worship! The following are general guidelines for worship services
As it is now too cold to worship outside, we will be meeting inside the building with the following guidelines:
- For everyone's health and safety, we really need to require everyone to wear a mask upon entering the building. Masks are available at the front entrance, and we encourage everyone to use hand sanitizer. Once seated, masks can be removed.
- We will not encourage a lot of direct physical contact with one another (hugging, hand shaking, etc.) but we can still be as friendly as ever: waving, talking while maintaining a social distance (6 feet apart), even doing the elbow bump.
- Holy Communion will be serviced as in the past on the first and third Sundays of every month. The procedure will be slightly different, however, for health and safety concerns: Everyone will come forward in a single line down the center aisle, receive the bread and wine from the servers, and make a circle back to their seat. You may take down your mask momentarily for receiving the communion elements. Wine for Holy Communion will be served only in small individual cups (no intinction or common cup). The small cups may be returned in the basket at either side aisle as you return to your seat.
- Child Care - We have a professionally staffed nursery room to provide child care during the service. Our nursery follows specific Covid precautions. Read more
- Children's Church is available for children 5-11. Please sign in your children at the welcome table in the fellowship hall at the start of the service. After worship concludes during the service, your children will be escorted downstairs to class. Please come pick them up downstairs shortly after service ends.
Thank you for your forbearance as we seek to protect everyone's health and safety, be models of "What Would Jesus Do?"